So I just got home from the doctor. My back and shoulders have been getting increasingly wonky for a few months- and she ordered muscle relaxants and physical therapy. And suggested I should NOT spend the day sewing and at the drawing table on Saturday- when I'm supposed to be doing the
Fit a Muslin Blouse class at Vogue Fabric in Evanston.
There is a free spot (I can't get my money back, if you can use it, just take it and do something nice for someone) in the class, 10a-5p Saturday August 23. Leave your email through comments and the first one who can use it, has the class.

That is the Fit a Muslin Blouse class at Vogue Fabrics, in Evanston, just north of Chicago IL.
1 comment:
I wish I could- I'm just a little too far away for that though!
Plus I'm coming down with a cold- my system is not used to being at work 5 days a week....sigh.
Post a Comment