Crafts of all kinds from Chicago (in which I use up all my craft supplies by the end of this blog)
i love it! i just bought the same fabric (in two colors) a few weeks ago. and made a bag for myself out of the blue version. what good taste you have!
Maybe the birds know something you don't?
i agree, i hate it when things come out upside down. :)
I hate it when that happens! enjoy your time with your seam ripper. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i love it! i just bought the same fabric (in two colors) a few weeks ago. and made a bag for myself out of the blue version. what good taste you have!
Maybe the birds know something you don't?
i agree, i hate it when things come out upside down. :)
I hate it when that happens! enjoy your time with your seam ripper. :)
Post a Comment