Monday, September 10, 2007

Buy less, sew more

Mandy is on a yarn diet. I joined her, not in least because at the yarn swap most of the yarn I brought home was hers! Now I have a pile of knitting waiting for me... Initially she thought I was on a fabric diet, and although I considered it, I'm not. I'm just exercising more (sewing) and eating (buying fabric) less.

In other news, I fell walking home from Ravinia Friday night. Dar Williams was worth it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing. It really looks like it hurt a lot. I hope it has been improving by the minute.

Walter Jeffries said...

Ouch!

Over on my Sugar Mountain Farm blog on the broccoli post you commented about being from Maine. Where abouts? Holly and I, before we knew each other, both lived in Maine for a while near Augusta.

Take care of that boo-boo.

Cheers,

-Walter

Anonymous said...

OW!!!

Anonymous said...

p.s. you can walk home from ravinia???? you must live north of me! :)