Crafts of all kinds from Chicago (in which I use up all my craft supplies by the end of this blog)
I think that you are Sarah Palin are visiting yarn shops and quilt shops... you betcha!xo
I think you were thrilled to watch the Sharks manage a win over a home team.Speaking of home teams, my fingers are crossed and I sure would like to know if you will have plenty of space for fabric and yarn in a few months...
No idea! It looks like a cathedral that is missing most of the building. Just the front with the spires left. A double lightning rod? Hmm...
HAHA! Did you purpously put the CMT building in the background to "give it away?" I know, I Know!! (waves her hands in the air frantically (sp?) to get picked)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think that you are Sarah Palin are visiting yarn shops and quilt shops... you betcha!
xo
I think you were thrilled to watch the Sharks manage a win over a home team.
Speaking of home teams, my fingers are crossed and I sure would like to know if you will have plenty of space for fabric and yarn in a few months...
No idea! It looks like a cathedral that is missing most of the building. Just the front with the spires left. A double lightning rod? Hmm...
HAHA! Did you purpously put the CMT building in the background to "give it away?" I know, I Know!! (waves her hands in the air frantically (sp?) to get picked)
Post a Comment