
I made a pair of embroidered pillowcases after college, and did some cross-stitching, but haven't done much with it for the past ten years. Last night I was feeling restless, couldn't settle down to knit, and didn't want to haul out my sewing stuff at 9p. With some help from these books, I was on my way.

This Reader's Digest book is very special to me. It was my Grammy's, a 66th birthday gift from my mom to her mom.

I have more updates after I find my camera's memory card- some stuff from Nashville last weekend and a very cool gift from a blog friend! (thank you Julia!)

5 comments:
Nice work, my friend. Breakfast was delightful and I hope that you get to love the two circs method as much as I do.
I'm sorry I wasn't that "Julia"! I have been on holiday, and am only catching up with some blogs now. You only had 2 entries, so I looked at yours! Anyway, I have that very book! I think I bought it for myself as a first graduation present, so that would make it a 1980 version. Cool! And I have never done needlework since. sigh.
I have that book, too. Love it. You are welcome! Hope you like it!
Cute!
I just used that same book last night to figure out how to do the following stitch: yo, sl, K2tog, psso, yo, P1. I only had to do that row twice to get it right- and now I know some new things!
Post a Comment