Saturday, October 24, 2009

New craft space

Today I reorganized my craft stuff. We put together a cheap Target bookcase, stuck it in the bedroom, and I put all my craft magazines and books in it. Now they are consolidated, and our "regular" bookcases have more room.


Then I put all my patterns into PatternFinder organizers. It seemed a bit over the top, but I'm glad I spent the money. I could have made them myself but clearly I wasn't going to, so... Things look better now- and I know what patterns I have and where they are.


In knitting news, I'm about 3/4 finished the second mitten of a pair I'm making for myself. Just an ordinary cover-my-fingers project, but timely given that it's dipping into freeze zones at night here soon!

3 comments:

Kitty said...

Congratulations on getting organized! I bet it feels great! I love the patternfinder organizers! I'm a bit envious of you, actually. I've just thrown everything in a binder and said screw it!

SWE said...

W00t! I am officially impressed and jealous. :-)

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Impressive.