Saturday, October 10, 2009

Knitting has been done

I had some Noro Garden Light (two skeins) that needed to be used up, but how? A quick Ravelry search and I found a short-row scarf pattern. One ARHP conference later, a scarf is born.


A similarly orphaned ball of Malabrigo worsted found a new form as a Ridged Lace Cowl. Almost done!


After this I need to get some sewing done. I want to finish that quilt, but more importantly get my sewing skills oiled up and ready for the Sewing Expo in November. My sister is coming up for the Expo- we're in a few classes together- and I am looking forward to a fun girls weekend!

3 comments:

Kitty said...

That scarf is beautiful! I think the pattern is just wonderful with Noro- the color changes flow nicely. I have a skein of Mal. worsted- and now I think I know what it will become! I need a new cowl...

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I love the scarf! The colors are beautiful!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

That scarf is gorgeous. I might have to use my Noro in that way as well!