Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Projects

This afternoon/evening we worked on some projects. Admittedly, there was a division of labor.


My sweetie put handles on the cabinets.


I did a little sewing.


A tube of bright fabric with three cups of rice inside. Rx: Heat in the microwave for 75 seconds and apply to shoulders/neck. Relax.


Off to follow my own prescription!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

My, my, you have such a clean microwave!

Julia said...

I had a student who filled a tube sock with rice to make what she called a "hottie sock" It is still going strong after several years. Of course yours is much prettier.

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

I need to make myself one of these. Very nice. Sweetie's work also very nice. Got your post card! Thanks. Hey, I mailed a note to you two thanking you for my hammock...and I didn't but the address or postage on it so (surprise) it came back to me. Duh.

Julia said...

Thanks for the ebay suggestion. I will j have to check it out