Two more neck warmer/wraps. I love the fabric and wish I could remember what the name of it is or who designed it.
The second glow-in-the-dark hat is finished. It'll be on it's way to the boys tomorrow.
Helena is coming along nicely. I'll take this with me on the trip to Vancouver, it should be a nice project to finish up on the plane.
The faux fair-isle dress is stalled while I look for 4 mm circular needles. If I don't find them before I leave, I'll be brave and finish the dress on dpns. Note the gratuitous cuteness of purple needles, purple jacquard yarn in "Easter basket" colorway, and colored egg stitch markers. Aw....
This was our project this afternoon. Perfect for a snowy Sunday.

7 comments:
Delicious from the hat, sweater, dress, and sweet rolls!! Yum!!!
It's hard to tell, but is that fabric Fresh Cut by Heather Bailey? Or else I would check Anna Maria Horner. It looks like one of those two. We get their fabrics in our shop all the time. :-)
I would love a neckwarmer like that!
Nice! All of it!!
Love the easter colors...I love varigated yarns! Enjoy your blog every time I come and read it. Maine is finally looking like spring. Hubby raked the yard yesterday and now to get the snow tires off the truck. KNIT ON!
I am so in love with that shade of green right now! 'Tis lovely.
Have a nice weekend! :)
Post a Comment