Tuesday, December 16, 2008

snow!


Ironic that I should see this truck going by when I went to take a picture- we have the hardest time getting UPS to actually deliver packages to us here. It took me 2.5 hours to get home from work tonight, most of it in first or second gear.


Oh the joy of not having to drive 60 miles outside the city to clinical tomorrow (or ever again)! Let it snow...I have knitting and my sweetie.

4 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Isn't this snow crazy?? My kids have been staring out the window all day!

~Lynn~ said...

UPS is great in any kind of weather!!! Got my packages Friday in a snow/rain/ice storm and today they came with the last of them. Take care driving. This is the time of year when everyone is getting used to having snow on the roads and they forget that stopping couldn't be one of those options that "isn't" there! Just keep on slidding. We will be getting this storm later today and most of the day. Glad I do not have to Christmas shop..all done. Now to wrap them

Take care and Merry Christmas

turvid said...

I don't like snow, but my kids love to play outside in the snow, and wish for more. I'll rather knit (inside).

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

It was quite a storm for sure.