Tuesday, November 13, 2007

scarf sadness

I am not going to make my scarf target (see last post). My progress is going at the speed of knit 5 purl 26, or was it 25, or was I supposed to purl this row...frog a row, then the next row, then the next, start fresh.


I took the weekend off to relax- no phone, no internet. It was lovely. I suggest it for everyone. Even though I had to strongly resist the urge to check email just to make sure my family was okay- somehow I was convinced they were all sick and probably needed a kidney from me or something.

ps I just checked the photo and I think I accidentally knit about...seven extra rows at the beginning. GRRRRR I am going to call it "character".

2 comments:

renee said...

This is another reason I cannot knit. I just can't keep track of what I'm supposed to be doing when.

I love that grey though. I wish I knit. Sigh.

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

That yarn is gorgeous! I think you need to bring it with you to work on Friday so we can investigate your troubles (or so I can abscond with your fiber).