Bermuda was beautiful. In the 60s, windy and overcast most of the time. I took pictures selectively, during the sunny times, read almost two books, and...check out the scarf. This is mostly because my friend Sheri (who is great, fabulous, and puts up with my grumpiness without question and reminds me to eat often to stave off said grumpiness) watched the Oscars. Did you know the Oscars finished at 2am in Bermuda? ARG! Nothing without a silver lining...check out the scarf!


In addition to the scarf, I devoured _The Shellseekers_ by Rosamund Pilcher (still my favorite!) and plowed through _The Small Rain_ by Madeline L'Engle. If you haven't read these books, RUN to the bookstore and get them. I'm serious.
I'll post some Bermuda pictures once I figure out how to download beloved boyfriend's camera. Have I mentioned how much I love him? Borrowing his camera (max pictures 800) was so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment