Saturday, January 27, 2007

Fourth time is the charm!



Last night I had two dear friends over for dinner and the night. Pina taught me how to knit last night, and this morning she pointed out that she heard the "click click" coming from my bedroom rather a bit after I went to bed! It's really really addictive, and all I've done so far is a regular knit. Once I get this scarf done, I can't wait to learn how to do some fancy stuff...maybe even learn how to purl. (hee hee) But today after I finish a few more rows, I have to find my passport and put the blanket together. Randall's birthday has snuck up on me and now I have two days to put the whole blanket together. I guess I should start felting sweaters (four more to go). And I will, right after a few more rows.

No comments: