I haven't done any stamped needlework for over ten years. That pair of pillowcases is in heavy rotation and holding up well. I decided to break out this bib I've had to work on for about eight years (ever since I was first an aunt). It's kind of fun. It looks as though the colors might not be right, because the difference between "pink" and "light pink" is pretty strong, but whatever. For something that will just get baby food on it, it's good.
This year's presents for boys will be ribbed caps with stripes. I'm using Lion brand Thick & Quick and it is true to it's name.
And finally, the entrelac scarf project I've been planning since, er, December 2009. That's the base triangle you see so far.

3 comments:
I haven't been reading blogs as faithfully as I used to. There's too much crazy stuff going on, but I have really missed you. I've thought lots about you just the past few days.
Don't feel bad -- I go on unintentional blog holidays all the time, both writing and reading. It happens. Life happens!
I have also taken a blog writing and reading holiday...not on purpose though.
Post a Comment