Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday evening


Not too much going on here- a pot of tea


a piece of baklawa


and trying to make a used fluorescent ceiling light look appealing on the free section of craigslist.


I did find this cool Habitat for Humanity store: Habitat ReStore. But the closest one to us is about 40 minutes away, north. It will be a while before we head up there.

4 comments:

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

I love the teapot!!

JuliaR said...

When I ripped out my kitchen, Habitat came and got my used cabinets! They are closer than 40 minutes away, however, but it was a good feeling to get rid of something that didn't end up in the landfill.

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Tea and baklava?! I'll be right over!!!!

Nabeel said...

Oh you gotta check out the Baklawa from Nazareth Sweets .. it is the best in Chicago, trust me. It's their specialty.