And...I finally have working sewing machine. I took it to Vogue Fabrics, only to find out that it was a tension problem. The repair man was very nice about it, showed me how to adjust the tension, and charged me a whopping $4. Naturally I took advantage of my time at the store to pick up some fabric. Skirts coming soon!
Tonight I finished the first knitting needle holder. These were originally intended to be on-time birthday presents for all the May birthdays in my knitting group. Now, well, I think it's pretty cool that I finished the first one! I learned a few things along the way (sorry Mandy!) and I've decided I need a real cutting mat (larger than the 16"x24" one I'm using). Yep. Most of my projects end up with some sort of revelation like that. So...the moment we've been waiting for...

1 comment:
Looks good, girl! Can't wait to knit with you tomorrow. Don't forget the new location.
Post a Comment