
I like a lot of vintage fabric, but not this one. *sigh* Maybe after a nice handwashing and drying outdoors it will look better. At least it will smell better! Tonight we found a bottle of sewing machine oil, from the 1940 or 1950s (I think). One of the first things I moved in was a sewing machine from the 1950s so the house must be feeling loved again. :)

4 comments:
Wow! I love old (vintage) things!
I'm telling you, you guys were meant to buy this place. Vintage bourbon, fabric, and now sewing machine oil. Seriously, the previous owners knew you were coming and left little welcome "gifts". :D
Honestly, I think your house must be smiling these days! "Not only do they love me, she sews! How perfect!"
Okay, maybe that's just the pregnancy hormones running amok in my brain and not your house talking...LOL!
How fun to make such discoveries! Miss you!!
Post a Comment