I am loving these baby mitts. Easy, quick, and cute- what's not to love? Pattern from Sunny Knits, found here.
Today’s Pattern Story: Vogue 997
7 months ago
Crafts of all kinds from Chicago (in which I use up all my craft supplies by the end of this blog)
4 comments:
Those mittens are so adorable! I love the ties- I think they make the whole thing!
Oh those are so cute. sarah, I have not forgotten that I have promised you a surprise. I decided that I wanted to do something a little different for you than what I'd already done, and I need to purchase one little thing that no store in my little town offers, so I have to get up the road. You are on my mind every day, though.
Nice! I lov the icord, you do such pretty work.
Those Mittens are awesome! How come in all these years I never knew you were so crafty?? Amazing!
Post a Comment